Search for Inmates on the Jail Roster in Dale County AL. Results: Arrest Records, Mugshot, Charges, Bookings, Offense Dates, Offense Description, Related Incidents, Bail Amount, Warrants, Arrest Location, Incarceration Date, Scheduled Release, Jail Housing Location, Court.
Dale County Jail
Ozark, AL 36360
The largest city in the county is the county seat in Ozark, which is also where Fort Rucker is located. That is the US Army Aviation Center for Excellence. The area was ceded to the US in 1814, thus ending the Creek Indian Wars and the first non-Indian residents were our veterans. This area produced two hearty regiments that gave their all during the Civil War, one in the Battle of Gettysburg and the other unit was largely destroyed at the battles of Perryville and Franklin.
County Population: 49,884
Area Code(s): 334
County Sheriff: Wally Olson, 334-774-2335
Deputy Sheriff: Unknown
Chief of Police: Refer to Sheriff Olson
Police Department: Refer to Sheriff Olson
County Clerk: Unknown
Inmate Search Instructions:
- Male Inmates: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Female Inmates: 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Trustees: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Inmates are allowed 1 visit per week with a maximum of 2 visitors.
- All visitors must sign in and provide photo ID. Children are not permitted.
- No bags, no purses, no cell phones allowed in the jail.
- We ask that you are courteous to others by not talking loud during your visit.
- Inappropriate dress, language, or actions will result in you being asked to leave.
- All visits are subject to denial and/or monitoring by officers.
- All visitation times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Failure to abide by all rules will result in termination of the visit.
- A $10.00 money order may be left during visitation, or be mailed in.
- Each inmate is allowed one pack of paper, 12 stamps, and 15 envelopes.
Sending mail to Inmates:
All incoming and outgoing mail will be processed through U.S.P.S.
P.O. Box 279
Ozark, AL 36361
Sending funds to inmates: No information available
Working at Dale County:
Sex Offender Search:
Bail and Bail Bondsmen:
- AA Bail Bonding (334) 598-4480
- A-Ability Bonding (334) 596-4149 / (334) 350-1538
- A-Advantage Bonding (334) 712-9988 / (334) 790-1729
- Alabama Bail Bonds (334) 790-0487 / (334) 774-1286
- D & D Bonding (334) 790-4677 / (334) 790-3722 / (334) 618-4489
- Dixie Bonding (334) 662-8616 / (334) 313-5016 / (334) 335-2656
- PSM Bail Bond (334) 258-5463 / (334) 350-2995
Dale County Jail Address: 124 Adams St, Ozark, AL 36360
Please Share Your Experiences Visiting Or Staying In This Facility