Search for Inmates on the Jail Roster in BullockĀ  County AL. Results: Arrest Records, Mugshot, Charges, Bookings, Offense Dates, Offense Description, Related Incidents, Bail Amount, Warrants, Arrest Location, Incarceration Date, Scheduled Release, Jail Housing Location, Court.

Bullock County Overview

Bullock County can be found in the southern region of Alabama. It was named after Colonel Edward C. Bullock, a former state senator who died during the American Civil War while serving in the Confederate Army. The county seat is Union Springs which is also the largest city in the area. According to the 2010 census, 10,914 people live in Bullock County. The total area measures 625 square miles. The adjacent counties are Macon County in the north, Russell County in the northeast, Barbour County in the southeast, Pike County in the southwest, and Montgomery County in the west.

Bullock County Sheriff Information

The Bullock County Sheriff’s Office is responsible for the safety and security of all individuals living, working, and visiting the county. Sheriff Raymond “Buck” Rodgers is the head of the BCSO and serves as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the county. The department provides several services to the community which includes conducting patrols around the county, traffic enforcement, and handling investigations.

Bullock County Sheriff’s Office Address:
217 North Prairie Street, Union Springs, AL 36089

Bullock County Sheriff’s Office Phone:
(334) 738-2670

Bullock County Sheriff’s Office Fax:
(334) 738-3982

2018 Violent Crime Rate Bullock: 302
Data Source: Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program

Bullock County Jail Information

The Bullock Correctional Facility is a detention facility operated by the Alabama Department of Corrections. Individuals sentenced to serve time in the state are housed in the facility.

Bullock Correctional Facility Address:
104 Bullock Drive, Union Springs, AL 36089

Bullock Correctional Facility Phone:
(334) 738-5625

The Alabama Department of Corrections maintains an online database of all inmates housed in their facilities, including the Bullock Correctional Facility. Each inmate’s profile contains the inmate’s complete name, AIS, institution, physical description, aliases, booking photo, and incarceration details.

Bullock County Jail Address: 217 N Prairie St, Union Springs, AL 36089